Hello again and sorry for my lack of posts again, been busy buying Xmas presents :)
Anyhow, before I go on holidays (1 day to go!) I wanted to share this super-easy recipe that reminds me of summer. It can serve as a starter for your Christmas Eve dinner and it's really the easiest of all.
6 big fresh prawns
2 garlic cloves
1. Put the prawns in an oven tray (lined with baking paper). Heat the oven to 200°C (392°F)
2. Chop the garlic cloves and mix with the minced parsley adding salt and pepper to taste
3. Sprikle the prawns with plenty of olive oil and then the mix of garlic and parsley
4. Bake in the oven for 10/15 minutes
5. Serve. If you wish, you can pour the remains of the sauce (oil, garlic and parsley left in the baking paper) and use it as a sauce once you've peeled the prawns.
Enjoy with a glass of chilled white wine, still or sparkling.